addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › Invite for tonight 10/3 at Nomad World Pub 501 Cedar Ave

Invite for tonight 10/3 at Nomad World Pub 501 Cedar Ave

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everyone, I just wanted to give a quick invite to those in the group and to let you know that the brewers of Lift Bridge Brewery from Stillwater, MN and the co-founder of Tin Whiskers Brewery from Roseville, MN will be at Nomad World Pub. Located at 501 Cedar Ave, Minneapolis

Stop by, say hi and have a beer.

This is not an event nor is it organized by The Monthly Pint Club... Just a few people having some beer and getting to know some local brewers :)

Hope to see you there.

-Joe Luna
Mai X
mhxiong
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 1
Love meeting brewers and sad I missed this since I just joined tonight... :(
I hope it was a good time.