align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › Potluck BBQ - Sat June 30 - Hudson (Booster Days) - Uncle Chunk

Potluck BBQ - Sat June 30 - Hudson (Booster Days) - Uncle Chunk

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 10
Miracle of miracles, I made it home today! I'm not sure how but I know a lot of people were praying for me and keeping their fingers crossed. THANK YOU:) That being written, this flight attendant NEEDS and DESERVES a drink. lol Since I hate drinking alone, I'm going to relaunch my BBQ Potluck Party.

It's for tomorrow, SATURDAY, night. Hudson is still having their Booster Days and the weather is supposed to be GORGEOUS!!! The band Saturday night will be Uncle Chunk. I've heard the name but I'm not familiar with their music. My best guess is "hard rock". The fun will begin at 6pm at my condo in Hudson. It's only five minutes from I-94 and within walking distance of the festival.

If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 8am Saturday morning. I will need to grocery shop for food. You need to bring your own meat (I live within driving distance of two grocery stores and walking distance of one butcher shop.) In addition, bring a chair, a fun attitude, and BYOB if you prefer something other than soda, spiked lemonade, or water:)

Smiles,

Monica E