addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › Trying to get in contact with Chris.

Trying to get in contact with Chris.

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 64
I'm putting this as a msg thread because i'm having trouble getting in touch with Chris the big asian guy that was at the st. paul saints meetup.

If anyone has his e-mail or phone # please let me know, or you can tell him to contact me if you don't feel comfortable giving out his info.

Matt J.
Joe
jeglenn
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 16
> If anyone has his e-mail or phone # please let me know

You'll need to change your user options to allow people to contact you. I'm not sure that big Asian guy wants his email address and phone number posted to a message board.
A former member
Post #: 229
You can email him through the group - he is Grimace308.