The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › New Meetup: The December Pint
Announcing the December Pint!
The December Pint will near the UofM Westbank (Cedar-Riverside). And this place has GREAT beer on tap... (Surly, Widmer, Beamish, Laganitas, Rush River, Summit, Schell's, Boulevard, etc...) And lot's a bottles too!
WHEN: Thursday December 11, 7:00-10:00pm
WHERE: The NOMAD WORLD PUB
Yes means yes!!! Update your RSVP as your plans change. You know the drill.
2-for-1's on everything*
- 2 for 1 Taps
- 2 for 1 Bottles
- 2 for 1 mixed drinks
- 2 for 1 wine
If you get there early, you WILL get the special prices.
*note: There's actually at least one bottle of Belgian beer that is NOT on special... 'cause it's really pricey... and the selection might change by the time of the event.
The Nomad has only MINIMAL food. So keep that in mind if you don't like "bar" pizza! (I'll be eating pizza!)
Starting at 10pm there will be a live band. It will be some variant of Rock. For more info check out their website.
Free (Validated) Parking ½ blk from the bar:
• Lot A 1807 Riverside Avenue
• Lot C 1812 Riverside Avenue
Press the button for validated parking. It will print you 2 receipts, put 1 in your windshield and bring the other to the bartender who'll give you your $2 back.
Not So Free Parking:
• 519 Cedar Avenue: Immediately adjacent to the bar on the Southwest side is a pay lot. Parking is $4 for up to 24 hours.
• U of M 19th Street Ramp 1816 Riverside Avenue: Fancy well lit ramp with security guards. Parking is $5 after 5pm. If you don't leave until midnight it's free and they raise the gate!
• Metered Parking: Cedar Avenue as well as Riverside have metered parking (sometimes on both sides of the street even). $.50 an hour. Free after 8pm, but tough to get.
I'm late for the bar... see you at the Pint!