align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › Live Near SAVAGE?

Live Near SAVAGE?

A former member
Post #: 54
My friend, Scott, lost his mom to cancer a few years ago. He is doing a walk in her memory in May. This is a fundraiser for that walk and I believe it is a great cause. After all, hasn't everyone been touched by cancer somehow? Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the event. He's a great guy, though, so if you live nearby, please help him out. Thanks:-)

For a $10 donation, you get TWO hours of "free" drinking. Door prizes (Lower Level TWolves Tickets, Wine, Beer Shirts, Free Pizzas, etc.) will be given out. 100% of the proceeds go to the walk. The backroom is reserved for this event - a band will perform and there will be a TIPPY CUP TOURNEY.

Here is more info... http://www.facebook.c...­

Thanks so much!

Monica E.