addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › Announcing the May Pint!

Announcing the May Pint!

Joe
Announcing the May Pint!

As we crack into the spring I've lined up a GREAT place with... GREAT beer, GREAT food, GREAT activities (pool tables, dart boards, video games, and big screen TV, bowling, etc., etc.), and even a PATIO!

I feel like I've outdone myself!

For May we'll be meeting at Park Tavern in Saint Louis Park!!! (In the back bar -- walk through the bowling ally -- to the right)!

*** The Monthly Pint Club Specials ***
$3 *any* tap Beer (including microbrews, etc)
$3 bar rails and call drinks
$3 house wine
$5 food from late-night menu (they also have a GREAT dinner menu, but not for $5;-)
FREE BOWLING! Yes, FREE BOWLING for wrist-band toting Pint Club Members!

*** RSVPs ***
Remember: Yes mean yes, you can always "maybe" if unsure. Please update your RSVP's as your plans change!

The Monthly Pint

See you at the Pint,
-Joe

( Click here to donate $1 to cover website costs )