The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › The June Pint

The June Pint

Joe
Announcing the June Pint!

The June Pint will be at Obb's Bar in Saint Paul on Sunday June 14th at 1:00pm. This is a great little bar you're sure to love! Great beer selection, excellent food, fun environment, and even a patio.

*** The Pint Club Specials ***

$3 Pints (any tap beer)
$3 Bar Rails & Call drinks
$3 House wine

*** RSVPs ***

Please RSVP as accurately as you can... "yes" means YES. If you're not 100% sure, that's a 'maybe'. You can always update your RSVP as your plans change. (Click here to RSVP)

*** Parking ***

There is a small parking lot, but lots of free residential parking right around the bar. Parking should not be an issue.

*** Why a Sunday?! ***

I anticipate many members will be wondering: Why a SUNDAY?! The answer is simple: I love this little bar; it's an absolute hidden gem! But it's little. One of the greatest ironies with the Pint Club's success is: many of the best venues can't handle a group our size. So in order to have an event at OBB's we need to have it when the bar is most empty -- Sunday afternoon. Don't worry, we will NOT suddenly become known as the Sunday Pint club.... I just need to stir things up once in a while. So this month we're having a Sunday event.

See you at the Pint!
-Joe
www.theMonthlyPint.com