addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Monthly Pint Club Message Board › Looking for a few good... Pinters?

Looking for a few good... Pinters?

Joe
The Monthly Pint: Assistant Organizers Needed.

For those of you who haven't notice, I no longer host all of the Pint Club events. (Though I always show up and drink beer;-) I've NEVER missed a Pint Night. Long story short, I think it would be swell to have a few more assistant organizers to help out with organizing/hosting duties. As you may have noticed: I have not yet booked next month! I've been very busy with non-beer activities:-( I normally like us to be booked 2 months out.

Applicant requirements:
1) Applicant must be long-time member who knows how the Pint Club works.
2) Applicant must drink good beer (or at least pretend).
Example: The Spotted Cow
3) Applicant must have some social skills.
Example: smile and say "Hi" as someone approaches
4) Applicant must be willing to hang out and meet all incoming Pinters at events.
Example: "Hey, how are you doing tonight..."
5) Applicant must have good verbal communication skills.
Example: "Tonight we have $3 pints & bar-rails", etc.
6) Applicant must be willing to buy me a beer at their first event acting as a host
Example: "Joe, can I buy you a Surly Furious?"
8) Applicant must be willing to negotiate with venue management to get "the deal".
Example: "We can get 100 people in here... but to do that we need '$3 pints'
10) Applicant must have marginal written skills.
Egsample: 'nuff said.

Contact me if you are interested. Written Letters of Recommendation from local Brew-Masters will receive special attention.

Cheers,
-Joe