Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › So what next, ASS brethren?

So what next, ASS brethren?

Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 178
Let me know if you want to act as an event organizer. Today was a great time - glad to meet 5 new ASSes, glad to see four groovy ASS(ette)s again!
Wendy
user 9835059
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 2
Remember Leonard Nimoy's "In Search Of..." TV series ?

The ASSes present..."In Search Of...Baltimore's best kickASS crabcake"
A former member
Post #: 5
Linda... another home run for my favorite ASS(ette)! Thank for organizing!!!Lazer Tag, moonlight monument hike???
Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 179
Linda... another home run for my favorite ASS(ette)! Thank for organizing!!!Lazer Tag, moonlight monument hike???

Would LOVE to do a Moonlight Monument Hike. I'm off today but gotta run to Annapolis this morning - more later! Had a lot of fun and it was great meeting so many new ASSes!
A former member
Post #: 3
Let me know if you want to act as an event organizer. Today was a great time - glad to meet 5 new ASSes, glad to see four groovy ASS(ette)s again!

Hi Linda this is linda, we met at the Zappa fest and I "led" the MLK thing. Hope you are well and happy. Geppes might be a good ass location, I could find a date if you think it would generate some enthusiasm amongst the Asses. Let me know what you think.
little linda
peace