addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Thurs October 25 --Any takers?

Thurs October 25 --Any takers?

A former member
Post #: 3
If you are interested in meeting about 7:30 pm next Thursday at either Greyston Inn or Houlihans (both near Columbia) post a reply here, stating which is your preference or "none". We can meet to discuss the lack of new meet-up events and perhaps plan some.....
A former member
Post #: 1
I don't get off work til 9pm.
Penn
user 2989754
Columbia, MD
Post #: 11
I'm available for either place on the 25th.
Jeff
user 4148700
Group Organizer
Biddeford, ME
Post #: 2
Okay, folks need to settle down a bit - jeez. Meet to discuss the lack of meet-up events? That's a bit much.

Yes, I am alive. Many meetup groups get together once a month, some more frequently, some less frequently. I'm doing my best to balance a few things in life, as are we all :)

Actually I have been doing a lot of research into venues and events that will be more suitable for larger groups and provide some of the variety, uniqueness and stimulation that it seemed people were wanting. Sorry I haven't been able to be faster with this.
A former member
Post #: 4
Jeff, don't feign surprise at this turn of events. You must have known what an unruly bunch of people you'd be attracting with this meet-up! If not...well we all learn all the time don't we.biggrin Please keep on with your plans and tolerate a few mini-insurgencies as well, and you may have created a very vibrant and robust meet-up. I look forward to meeting you some day. Maybe next Thursday.

PS Glad to see you are still alive.
Jeff
user 4148700
Group Organizer
Biddeford, ME
Post #: 4
Hmmm perhaps. For anti-social types, you guys all want to hang together a lot though, eh?!

'May have'? Thanks for the vote of confidence :)

Am thinking of formalizing Houlihan's for next Thursday into an event. Will try to post it as an event over the weekend.
A former member
Post #: 5
You mean NEXT Thursday November 1? Because it looks like there are not many interested for this Thursday. It is kind of a busy week for me too.

Please, feel FREE to do the Houlihan's idea for next week, Thursday or Friday. I stole it myself anyway. I PROMISE to show, whichever day you set it for.