addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 2
I have an idea. Anyone like to dance? I do. Maybe we could all hit a nightclub or place where we could drink, dance and meet each other and be fun. The place I use to go to closed, bummer... but maybe one of the members knows of a good place and could plan a meetup.
Marci Z.
Marci_R.
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 6
Hi Tom,

It sounds like a nice idea, but I have two left feet, or is it three left feet. Get my drift. The Crazy Curmudgeon strikes again. But go for it! I would email Jeff with your idea too, because he is kind of busy and needs a little gentle prodding. Threaten to mutiny, that might work.

Marci
April
mmeeooow
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
What about bowling? Everyone sucks at bowling. And sometimes disco. Plus, combining ill-fitting used shoes, slippery floors, and beer is completely ridiculous.
A former member
Post #: 1
ooohh bowling!!!