addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
So how many members are INFP's?
A former member
Post #: 2
holy crap..

INFP here
A former member

What the crap is INFP? Is this yet another acronym I have to become schooled on?
A former member
Post #: 3
It's your Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator.

http://en.wikipedia.o...­

A former member
Post #: 36
ENFP to ENTP, depending.

I know - the E doesn't seem to fit the typical ASS profile but I'm hoping my irreverent streak and twisted sense of humor will redeem me.
Harrison
user 7538796
Owings Mills, MD
Post #: 4
INTJ. The personality type of both Clarice Starling and Hannibal Lechter.

-Harrison
kesha
user 3746895
Baltimore, MD
there's no doubt about it...I am INFP
A former member
Post #: 7
INFP = Me. I have been tested for it..
A former member
Post #: 40
ENTP or ENFP - I have tested out both ways (ENTP more when I was a working scientist - I think being around kids more, my own and my students, has pushed me over to the F side)

Which of course puts me into the extreme minority in this group. However - nothing new for me about that. Once a "rim dweller"...(think of the tail ends of the bell curve which are 3+ standard deviations from the mean)

Which means at events I am going to be mentally "sitting on my hands" and consciously employing the "two ears, one mouth" rule. You can hold me to that - I want to hear what YOU have to say.
A former member
Post #: 2
INFP.. that's me.