INFP, too.
J
user 7560779
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 5
I am an INTJ.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey is that the connection between ASSes?
I'm an INFJ !
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 21
Like Linda ASSette, I'm an 'E'.

But I used to be an 'I'.

I was very shy when I was younger. Somewhere in my adolescence I began to see it as an obstacle that I needed to overcome, so I would force myself to do something loud anytime I felt like I wanted to shrink away. I quickly discovered that the 'loud' had power. Whether people liked it or disliked it, the 'loud' made things happen.

so I stuck with the loud.

I still have the creeping feeling of wanting to shrink away. I just force myself not to. It's like conquering a fear.

:-)
Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 79
...which explains this great profile pic of our Trouble draped across a colleague's desk dressed like a cop. I have met Trouble and I can honestly say - where there's Trouble - fun will follow.

Ass-ette Linda (the OTHER "E")
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 28
Y, thank you, Ass-ette Linda of "E"! (awesome ren-fest title! Like Sir Loin of Steak!!!)

Hey, Chris Hayden, you coming to the Slumdog Party? (see other thread for detailsbiggrin)
Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 82
I went to the 1008 GLOE Purim party as the letter V. But - masquerading as a VOWEL - I...I'm not sure I'm that brazen.

Wait, what am I saying - of course I am.
A former member
INTJ. But I LOVE NF's!
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 36
LOL Adam!

as opposed to being merely NF tolerant?

;-)
A former member