Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Drink up ASS! Old Town style

Drink up ASS! Old Town style

A former member
Post #: 5
Since the number 1 ASS isn't responding, let's just do it on our own.

So here is what I propose for the Feb down here in the Alexandria area.

http://www.danielocon...­

Let's meet up here on Saturday the 21st starting around 8 p.m. We can meet in the front bar of O'Connells. Just look for the organizing ASS... that would be me.

This should work... so how many ASS's are going to show? respond here!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey, I'm up for anything between Alexandria and Columbia MD. I'm out of town Mar 4-12, but I should definitely be able to make the Feb 21 meetup. Although, isn't meeting at a bar kind of oxymoronic for a bunch of anti-social socialites? Oh well, I'll be there.

-Alan
J
user 7560779
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 4
I will be there.
Missye K. C.
WiseNightOwl
Harrisburg, PA
Post #: 4
Since the number 1 ASS isn't responding, let's just do it on our own.

So here is what I propose for the Feb down here in the Alexandria area.

http://www.danielocon...­

Let's meet up here on Saturday the 21st starting around 8 p.m. We can meet in the front bar of O'Connells. Just look for the organizing ASS... that would be me.

This should work... so how many ASS's are going to show? respond here!

I'll be there! :)
~Missye
Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 39
Roland, way to go!

I can't be there but maybe next time - have an ambivalent time and do it with diffidence! Linda
A former member
Post #: 6
Yeah, we are some anti social MF'ers, so we can sit in the corner drink our drinks and stare at the crowds...... lol ... either that, or it's all about the liquid courage.... DRINK UP ASS!!!
Patrick
user 6263664
Odenton, MD
Post #: 14
Running my own meetup at the spy museum that night. Sounds like fun and would have jnoined otherwise!
A former member
Post #: 1
FSB I think that's the name of the pub in Washington, D.C. on the edge of Chinatown. They actually have a very good selection of beer - bottle, and tap - a rare occurance for the Washington, D.C. area in a medium to larger size space. Comfortable layout with the option to expand the chair arrangement as needed. Not as crowded as the Brickskellar, and a better selection of imported on tap beer. I think they might be owned by the same peole as the Brickskellar. Much better than the standard stale, or tasteless beer staple at the majority of places. Victoria Gastro Pub in Columbia, Md. used to have a better selection before the recession started, - but still better than most. But less group friendly in the layout. For a small group - Cafe Mozart / Cafe Berlin / or The Belgian Cafe in Washington, D.C. are less desirable for a larger group, the selction of beer is somewhat limeted, but the best beer in the region, as well as all the other drinks.
A former member
Post #: 7
Well, we will be at http://www.danielocon...­ O'Connells in Old Town. Not change in the venue. I can't handle that stress. We pick a place and stay with it. If you can make it great, if not... I understand.

DRINK UP ASS!!!!
Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 41
Agreed - bad enough to be an ASS without getting all tangled up in entropy as well. This is a time where "Stay the course" is appropriate!

It shouldn't stop us from adding more dates to our calendar - even if we have to send them via email list-serve for a while until Jeff gets in touch.

So Brad - pick your favorite spot, a date, and let the group know. To minimize the annoyance factor, maybe we could just send ONE email to the group once a week, listing the events and then refer them to the Message Board for more info.

Linda