Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Ren Faire Connivery - Summer/Fall of 2009

Ren Faire Connivery - Summer/Fall of 2009

Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 61
There is a Latin teacher at my school who I am sure would be most glad to translate the Bunny's Saying for our coat of arms.

What a fantASStic idea. Now all we have to do is wait about 3 or 4 months.
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 11
I'm psyched! we should also have a group saying, like the three musketeers, except ASS-like. Something like, "All for one..." everyone raises a sword and ends with, "MY ASS!"

:-)
Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 64
Oh God. Ben will be so "right there with you" on that one. This is the sort of humor that gets him hiccuping. It was great meeting a kindred spirit (you) and I can just see this mottley crew at the Renn Faire now.
A former member
Post #: 3
This group sounds like a blast. I joined last fall, but my Mom fell ill and I haven't been able to join you guys. The bunny on our coat of arms would be perfect. Renn Fest will never be the same after we show up.
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 14
cool! and we'll have to have a 'coming out' for ASS Elly!

I'm currently looking at how we can run with the logo thing. I'll post more on it later.

Welcome back Elly.
:-)