Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Git Yo' ASS to the Winery!

Git Yo' ASS to the Winery!

7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 32
AAAAHHH!!! you guys just have TOO MUCH going on!!! I can't keep up with it all!!

So, somebody clarify for the mentally cloudy (that would be me), the ASS-at-the-Winery thing is happening on Sunday, the 19th...? 3-ish???

shock
A former member
Post #: 14
Darn, Im out. Im going to Basignani for a Herb and Pizza weekend where you can make your own pizza in there new brick oven and take home your very own itty bitty herb...oye..still..
That is where i will be located.
Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 91
We've been kickin' this one around for a while, since Game Night.

By the way I keep trying to think about how I could adapt Encore - the principle of it - to teaching my class. As if anyone OUTSIDE my class needs to wonder what the hell that crazy woman is up to now! However, as long as it keeps them awake and giggling, it's worth a try.

For overview, go back to the first post in the thread - provides directions, details, what we could do, etc.

If this date won't work, don't worry - this is a GREAT THING and I could live up there, you won't need to twist my arm to get me to make a field trip there. I really like the owners, love the vibes from their estate, as well as the visionary plans they have for future activities.

Small groups are GREAT for this - they have 5 tall bar stools in the wine shed, so 5 or fewer ASSes is fine. There are other chairs and/or we can be nice about rotating ASS rumps (is that redundant?) on stools so nobody has to stand the whole time if there are more of us.
A former member
Post #: 15
If your not going to your Havre De Grace winery...Ill be at Basignani doing a Pizza and Wine and Herb thing THIS sunday APRIL 19th

http://www.basignani....­
Nell
user 8721431
Towson, MD
Post #: 11
I'm still torn on this, Linda! I like Wine a lot and Wineries are pretty but I'm not sure I'm up for a 3 hour round trip drive!