addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Slumdog Millionaire @ The Charles

Slumdog Millionaire @ The Charles

A former member
Post #: 63
A Sunday early afternoon perhaps? When do you wanna go, this coming Sunday 3/22? I don't know how much longer it will be there. We could perhaps meet first for lunch at The Paper Moon Diner (900 blk 29th St) or head up after - or just hit Tapas Teatro next door...or somewhere else....

Sat/Sunday showtimes for this movie are 2PM and 4:30 PM

http://www.thecharles...­
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 12
I have to look at my other computer's calendar. 3/22 flags me for some reason. I'll get back to you but, for now, count me in.

:-)
Harrison
user 7538796
Owings Mills, MD
Post #: 13
I'd love to do this. Couldn't do it this Sunday, though, but don't let that stop the rest of you!

-Harrison
A former member
Post #: 4
I saw SDM, it's a good movie. I give it 7 to 8 out of 10 ASSES. Enjoy!!!
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 15
Oh, we can't go without Harrison. :-(

Will it still be showing next weekend? Will it even be there this weekend? I was looking and the posted schedule only goes to the 19th...?
A former member
Post #: 65
It doesn't have to be a Sunday, at least in my never-to-be-humble opinion. Could be a Saturday, or even - dare I say it - a Friday or Saturday night. I will be assuming my Deadhead alter-ego this coming Saturday night down in Gaithersburg at the Star Diner - but I will gladly bag CCSC's Howl at the Moon for the ASSes this Friday - any day of the week - especially if it means the Charles is involved.

T, I think they will put up their new schedule on Thursday for the coming week. We had better be quick about it - I doubt Slumdog will be there much longer, it's had a good run...BUTT...

Personally I am now stuck on the idea of flying an ASS-Bunny kite at the Smithsonian Kite Festival on the 28th. Trouble, can you promise your daughter some really bodacious birthday present, like, oh I don't know, a car or something so she thinks it's a good idea and wants to go? Is she young enough that the prospect of a trip to the Zoo afterward would be sufficient enticement?

7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 18
LOL!

Zoo? no. Clothes? ...maybe.

I'll talk to her.

Still looking for a blank kite though...confused
A former member
Post #: 68
we might have to make our own.
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 20
Oddly, I posted a suggestion about this on the kite thread. See and let me know what you think.

:-)
A former member
Post #: 73
LOL

I am figuring it's because I'm posting KITE stuff on the SLUMDOG board. Trouble - meet Entropy Babe.

Definitely a Slumdog video night. And at some point, we should have a Dogma party.

What a weekend, I tell you. We need to find someplace with a dartboard which serves margheritas by the pitcher.