Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › ASS (Hiney) Bunny Kite at the Smithsonian Kite Festival 3/28?

ASS (Hiney) Bunny Kite at the Smithsonian Kite Festival 3/28?

Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 66
It is really true - there's EVEN a "Hiney Bunny".

http://happybunny.orb...­

They don't have kites, apparently (I can't imagine why NOT) but a group of smart ASSes such as ourselves could certainly pirate the concept and make our OWN kite.

Question - how big would our Hiney Bunny kite have to be so that it would be easily visible from the sky? Can you imagine a better Meetup gathering tool than "Look for the Hiney Bunny kite - the ASSes will be at the other end?"

Next question: is it reasonable to think we could get our ASSes in gear to do this?

Third question: will the hoards of people flooding DC on this particular Saturday for this particular event be SO ANNOYING it is simply not thinkable for a group of ASSes to venture into this morASS? Or truly - is it all about us - and the rest of the world can just DEAL with it?
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 17
Linda ASSette (spoken with a cliche Italian accent),

I did look at the site and I LOVE it!!! Will have to come up with something unique to us. Maybe take 3 bunnies standing arm in arm like their getting their picture taken and put our name under neath:

the Anti-Social Social club

then on the back we can say something like, "Defining Irony, one ASS at a time..."

???

whatcha think?

suggestions?
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 19
okay guys. sorry. life's been reeeeeaaaalllly busy (I totally need sleep!!)!!

anyway, the weekend of the 28 is definitively out for me. My daughter's 13th birthday, kind of a big deal.

I hate to let the air fly out of our balloon, though. I can picture it farting away as it flies out the window. confused

We'll have to think of something.

OH!!! and on the Slumdog thing! The DVD comes out at the end of this month and I have a big screen tv...

do I feel a Slumdog party coming on...?
Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 72
Sounds like a plan to me. This weekend is likely going to be one for GRADING for me. End o' the quarter, and all. No Hiney Bunny kite this year, I guess. Ah - well.

Take care and rest up!