addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Im gonna be brunch'n

Im gonna be brunch'n

A former member
Post #: 83
Travis - LOL! I LIVE in Bel Air.

OK you heard him. Party at Travis's! I'll bring Dogma! Are Friday nights good for anyone?

I feel so awful - I said African or English when OF COURSE I meant European. I take great risks going on here prior to caffeination. I do apologize to all the Monty Python aficionados. But what can I say - I'm an ASS.

A former member
Post #: 11
Oh darn... and i only have a 48"...I think im moving up in the world though...had a 22 that didn't show green or couldnt watch any Dark movies...which was the bane of my existence for a while last year! Ha. Bel air isnt Far...but once again... I drive 100 miles for a awesome German Restaurant. Im ready to host a movie night with some popcorn fights..waffle tossing and dress as lumberjacks!
A former member
Post #: 12
....waffle tossing and dress as lumberjacks!

...who wear high heels, Suspendies, and a bra?
A former member
Post #: 12
Travis...exactly...suspenders and a bra!

Movie night is good...Im in...

So anyone seen the film from the 1980's called the Dark Side of the Moon which has NOTHING to do with Pink Floyd?
A former member
Post #: 84
No - but I'll bring the scones. :)
A former member
Post #: 13
Sounds lovely and I can make a spot of tea from all the leaves I have...T Party and Movie...

Is during week better or weekends...
A former member
Post #: 87
Usually weekends for me - I'm on spring break latter half of this week/all of next week. I'll have to review all the lyrics to the Lumberjack Song - it's been a while.
Nell
user 8721431
Towson, MD
Post #: 9
Dogma sounds fun! I vote weekends as well.