addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Just bought Slumdog on DVD!!!

Just bought Slumdog on DVD!!!

7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 25
Evening of April 11th at my place, who's coming?
A former member
Post #: 78
Ah, man. I'm going to be in CT visiting my mom. Unless of course, there's a blizzard up there. Which would sound ridiculous unless you have been watching national weather - 3 blizzards this past week.
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 29
And we can't have it with out you, Linda, so...

NEW DATE: Saturday, April 18th

WHAT? SLUMDOG PARTY

WHERE? MY HOUSE (address and directions to be emailed to all who rsvptongue)

WHO's INVITED? ALL ASSes (close ASSociates are also welcome)

I'll supply the movie, big screen (54" but, sadly, not plasma sad), popcorn, soda and snacks. (Sorry, unlike ASS Mike, I don't bake. And, trust me, you don't want me to.)

We'll give a party time of 7:pm to 1:am (I have to have a cut-off time cuz I have kids.)

Let me know if the new date works for you guys!

:-)
A former member
Post #: 81
Trouble, no worries - go with the 11th because ummmm, I'm already committed to be playing hippie volleyball from 5 pm on until whenever we think we can't see the ball anymore on the 18th. And listening to the 6/10/73 RFK Grateful Dead concert.

If anyone thinks this sounds like a good way to spend a Saturday in April please come along - we're bringing something to slap on the grill and side dish to share. It's a hippie picnic with music.

I'm sorry to be so anti-anti-social, but Meetup.com has given me a social life. Maybe we can do the Dogma thing sometime soon though. Or Fridays don't seem to book up quite as fast as Saturdays. Except for tomorrow because...well...it's already tomorrow.

Is anyone on spring break from 4/9-19? I'd be up for some fine-weather hiking, nothing ridiculously strenuous, well, unless you really WANT to. Or Urban Hiking, which can be exceptionally groovy as you can get coffee along the way.
A former member
Post #: 8
Linda - I have another meetup earlier on Apr 18th. But goovin' at a picnic sounds cool. Where is it being held?

A former member
Post #: 13
Count me in, for Slumdog and anything outdoorsy.
Harrison
user 7538796
Owings Mills, MD
Post #: 14
Starting a little late, but sounds doable.

-Harrison
A former member
Post #: 85
Linda - I have another meetup earlier on Apr 18th. But goovin' at a picnic sounds cool. Where is it being held?

Hey now Elly -

If you join the Montgomery County Deadheads Meetup, you will see all the info. It is at a private house - did not see the show which is featured but if Mike says it was a life-changing event, no doubt it's a lu-lu of a show. It is over in Potomac MD. I don't think directions have been posted yet. HIPPIE Volleyball! What could be better?
A former member
Post #: 88
And we can't have it with out you, Linda, so...

NEW DATE: Saturday, April 18th

WHAT? SLUMDOG PARTY

WHERE? MY HOUSE (address and directions to be emailed to all who rsvptongue)

WHO's INVITED? ALL ASSes (close ASSociates are also welcome)

I'll supply the movie, big screen (54" but, sadly, not plasma sad), popcorn, soda and snacks. (Sorry, unlike ASS Mike, I don't bake. And, trust me, you don't want me to.)

We'll give a party time of 7:pm to 1:am (I have to have a cut-off time cuz I have kids.)

Let me know if the new date works for you guys!

Sooooo Trouble, is this still on for the 11th or did you move it? I just found out yesterday we probably are NOT heading up to CT for Easter weekend after all - my son can't get Friday off. (What part of "I want to go visit my 86 year old grandmother 300 miles away" does this manager not understand?!)

If we don't go and you are still on for the 11th then I can join you. Not sure if I'll be able to con Ben into this one though. Not to add further confusion - but as an Entropy Babe it IS what I do best - on a side note...Wine tasting on Sunday the 19th groovy for you'uns?

:-)

7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 31
Starting a little late, but sounds doable.

-Harrison

We can start at 6ish, if others can make it by then.

Except I think I should change the date again, as I don't want to create a conflict for those who want to enjoy the deadhead fun as well. I hate to make people have to choose.

so, I'll change my date to April 25th, the following Saturday, instead.

So let me know if this new date works.
biggrin