Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › May Move Your Ass Music Outing

May Move Your Ass Music Outing

A former member
Post #: 18
Another event I will host for the group. You gotta get your own ticket for this and show up on time if you want to get a seat at this place! Local spot called Blob's Park. You can find it on the internet under BlobsPark (search it). Located almost directly opposite the parkway entrance on Rt 175 in Jessup (it is close with free parking). The HGUBCAPS are playing at Blob's FRIDAY MAY 8 . Begins around 7pm. We can meetup together in the parking lot and shuffle in to get our table. I need a head count fast for this.WHY??? Because tickets will sell out if you wait till week of event. I need to tell Blob's how many in my "family". No I ain't gonna prepay your ass in...don't even try.
This band plays 50's music like the real artists. There is a Big dance floor to enjoy. Food is there to buy as you please, as is beer..lots of types of beer!Reply to this chat board to make it easy on you and I. Expect to pay about 20 to 25 dollars per ticket. It may be less. The band is VERY popular! Annette