addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Hey. We need to do something.

Hey. We need to do something.

A former member
Post #: 3
All

Ahhh okay where is the comedy club? I googled MaGooby's in Carney and came up with some Baltimore locations and don't know which one it is. I can't get access to this site from work but if someone could email me the location at eternalingi@hotmail.com I would appricate it! I would love to be there and meet everyone.

Elly

I would love to ride along, Im meeting a friend for dinner and don't know if she wants to come or if you guys might have room but would love to meet anyways.

I checked out the pub and it seemed cool, if the Gallery Crawl is going to be on the 5th maybe we could do the Irish pub thing on the next Friday, the 12th, would that be cool with everyone? Ill post the address and maybe we could do a kinda informal meeting around 7ish?

Okay, again, if any one gets to this and can email me the address to the Comedy thing I would love to go!

Ingi
A former member
Post #: 13
Ingi - I just sent you an e-mail with the info.

Elly
A former member
Post #: 4
Ahhh I missed this, due to stuff getting messed up, naturally my luck. ;(
A former member
Post #: 104
Elly - was thinking of you and your ankle last night as I was dancing like a freak and thinking "now - I KNOW my right knee is somewhat swollen and has been cranky for a week, so I should NOT be able to dance like this..." of course the answer in this case was BEER. (Went to see DSO in Philly - they did a Hartford 10/83 show - niiiiiice long encore, four songs!) Made it through the evening and doesn't seem much the worse for wear this morning - hope your ankle is improving.

Ingi, I'm sorry to have missed meeting you Friday - it was pretty fun. Missy had 50 or so people from Meet 4 Fun coming! But maybe can meet you on Friday? Will have to come up with a place/time to meet up and make sure cell #'s go around in case some arrive later, they can catch up with us. (if this knee doesn't cut it out, it won't be hard to catch up with me, my pace will not be the fastest)

Trouble, what can I say - it's always fun hanging out with you and I hope I get to see you again soon too. I hope some of the Valentine's Day ASSes, Game Night ASSes, Slumdog ASSes (and of course ALWAYS new ASSes) can come - we can subdivide into smaller groups of no more than 8-10 if we have enough ppl come. It will be a fun evening!

ASSette Linda
A former member
Post #: 5
Yes, this Friday will for sure be a go. *laughs* Where does it start btw and time? I'm sorry to have missed this one sad Hopefully this Friday will be just as good!
A former member
Post #: 1
The HON Festival is this weekend in B'more - nothing like - leopard skin outfits, big hair, Elvis impersonators...what more could you ask for?

Mark
A former member
Post #: 21
Hone Fest is 13th and 14th FYI... not this weekend

Linda!!!! Had much fun seeing you...
A former member
Post #: 108
Indeed, good to meet up at last!

Wish I could go to Honfest but will be out of town, regretfully - don't like to miss it, it's one of my favorite things. If you want to come slog around in the rain tomorrow night down in Fell's Pt, LOL we'll be down there.