align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › New Meetup: Fell's Point Art Loop

New Meetup: Fell's Point Art Loop

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club!

What: Fell's Point Art Loop

When: June 5, 2009 6:30 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: You should come to meet us and do the Art Loop because -

1) It's going to rain, so you can perfect your rusty grumbling skills, or maybe test out a new piece of rain apparel.
2) You've got a friend visiting from out of town and want to show them some of Our Fair City
3) You want to give me a piece of your mind for all of the (#$*&#$ global emails you've been getting since February
4) You're bored and have nothing better to do
5) You crave the company of other ASSes
6) We're going to hit some pubs too? (help us decide which ones)
7) You're happy for me because today was my last day of classes for this school year!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 40
what about:

8) You want to come out and kiss up to the new ASS Queen!

Ooo! Ooo! I do!!! I shall be there with cherry chapstick on!!!

:-)
A former member
Post #: 2
This is the best group in Meetup. We are SO witty! I'll have to work on my skills, although I think I won't be able to live up to the standard. I'm glad that we can start getting together.