addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Free Festival for all Jazz-Loving ASSes

Free Festival for all Jazz-Loving ASSes

A former member
Post #: 109
This free festival begins next Monday and continues through the following Sunday up in Wilmington DE (June 15 - 21) All performances are free and will go on rain or shine.

On June 21 from 3-5 there will be a concert tribute to Duke Ellington - free tix but you must order and they will be mailed to you. I ordered four, bein's that I'm a cheap-ASS and figured at that rate I could afford to be generous and invite other people.

Good lineup of music, even if it's a bit of a haul. I can check around with some DE ppl I know re: good watering holes for pre/post music libations.

I have a mini-van and if people are up for meeting at one of the commuter park'n'rides on 95, can meet you around exit 77-80-85 and we can ride up en mASSe for one or more of these.

http://www.cliffordbr...­