addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › On "getting in touch with your Inner Bitch"

On "getting in touch with your Inner Bitch"

A former member
Post #: 110
I feel that there is a LOT I can learn from my sister ASSettes out there - would like to get to know you. Damn it, girls are raised to be people-pleasers and "nice"....it makes me want to puke at times. ASSettes - anyone with a place in mind? Sometime the week of June 22 perhaps? Coffee, tea, tequila - whatever suits.

If guy ASSes want to show up I guess I'm not adverse to that either - just keep in mind that we have a theme topic for the event and guys, whether you have helpful hints to help us get in touch with OUR Inner Bitches, or you feel the need to tap into your own - Crap! There I go, being accomodating again.

Remember I live up in the Hinterlands and you need to tell me where to go...which is the favorite place you like to meet other ASSes and ASSettes.

We should be civil to our servers but we can sneer at everyone else - up to you. Thoughts on where? When?
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 41
If the theme is "getting in touch with your inner bitch" my "inner bitch" says guys should only be allowed to join in if they are willing to do so in the "service" capacity, fetching drinks and such. Of course, the fantasy digresses further with the introduction of tear-away linen pants, but I'll just leave the suggestion to the former...
;-)
A former member
Post #: 111
LOL. You ARE Trouble. See - I have so much to learn. There are so many ways to be anti-social - it's a rare ASS who is tune with them ALL. Well I'm home, will feel like my old ASS self by tomorrow afternoon and we'll commence connivery.
A former member
Post #: 5
HA HA Ladies, I think the words you are looking for here is guys only show up if you are willing to be a "Cabana Boy"

teee hee!
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 42
Linda,

Thanks to your magnificent ASS, my inner bitch has been scratched.

:-)
A former member
Post #: 32
Hey there ASSettes!

I just joined and feel amongst family already! Did this event ever occur? Were there any ASSess in house serving it up GOOD???!!

Did you get YOUR inner BiTcH out?

Okay, enough with all of my many questions! I'm just happy to be with the group.. can ya tell?

Oh and why the low response for the exciting meetup on Sunday... no takers??? There is horseback riding over yonder in Wheaton... too...
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 53
yeah, we did it... but then a lot of guys showed up too so...<sigh>...we had to indulge them. wink

the horseback riding sounds fun too! I'd definitely be up for that, schedule permitting.