Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Red, Hot and Blue on Monday

Red, Hot and Blue on Monday

A former member
Post #: 28
Ingi and I are heading out to Red, Hot and Blue on Main Street in Laurel, Monday July 13th at 7:00.

Anyone wanting to join us, come on out.

I'm about 5'5", extemely short blond hair and glasses.

Elly
Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 128
What IS Red, Hot and Blue? (sounds like a setup for a riddle)

I think you should have a balloon or something - preferably black, if you can find one. Trouble is right. We need a banner. And Renn Fest is coming - we need to get our ASSes in gear.

A former member
Post #: 29
Lol.... the name does sound like a set-up.... doesn't it?

Red, Hot and Blue is on the corner of 216 (7th Avenue) and Main Street in Laurel. About 10 minutes away from me.

A former member
Post #: 30
Anyone wanting to join Ingi and I at Red, Hot and Blue on Monday and need to find us, look for the yellow balloon.

Elly

Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 129
Sorry I will miss you - I will post a last-minute event though!
A former member
Post #: 31
Red, Hot and Blue has some of the BEST pulled chicken, beef brisket and beef brisket that I've ever tasted.

The have lots of other stuff too... salads, sandwiches, etc. And of course, libations.

Prices are reasonable too.

RH&B is located at the intersection of Main Street and 216 (Seventh Street).
David J.
user 4228660
Columbia, MD
Post #: 1
Red, Hot and Blue has some of the BEST pulled chicken, beef brisket and beef brisket that I've ever tasted.

The have lots of other stuff too... salads, sandwiches, etc. And of course, libations.

Prices are reasonable too.

RH&B is located at the intersection of Main Street and 216 (Seventh Street).

I live about 5-6 mins away - and should go - but will be at a family reunion out of state - flight back might on Monday might be in time - not sure have to check ... but I would be an "ASS" if I didn't go... it has good food - been there several times... love the beef brisket! as for a RSVP, a definite maybe ;)