align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › columbia meetup

columbia meetup

Chang L.
user 9918413
Columbia, MD
Post #: 1
Anyone have any ideas about organizing a meetup in or around columbia? After work I just can't seem to make it out too far...
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 52
I'm pretty well crammed with activity until August but I we could do a meet up at Nottinghams one day, or at Hoolahans (they have Margarita Mondays and Martini Thursdays!wink)

???

A former member
Post #: 33
There's a free concert at the lakefront in Columbia on Saturday.

Old Man Brown

Never heard them before, but their music is inspired by blues and rock legends such as Freddie King, The Meters, Bobby Bland, The Allman Brothers and Little Feat.

Southern Rock, Blues and Soul
Columbia Lakefront off of Little Patuxent Parkway (next to Clydes).

Saturday, July 25 at 8pm - 10:00pm

Bring a blanket or chair.

Schedule subject to change without notice.
Inclement Weather Hotline: 410-715-3127

Elly

Chang L.
user 9918413
Columbia, MD
Post #: 2
I love hoolahans. :) Anyone else interested?
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 54
I can't do it this week but I could do it next week. You want to try for next Monday? I'll run the idea past Queen Ass Linda, see if we could send out a blanket email to see who else is interested.

whatcha think?
Chang L.
user 9918413
Columbia, MD
Post #: 3
Sounds Great!
7rOuble
user 9042787
Columbia, MD
Post #: 55
Ok. I sent out an email. I'll be there. We'll see who else shows up.

:-)
Chang L.
user 9918413
Columbia, MD
Post #: 4
Your email was great! I also emailed Linda to see if she could post this as an event. See ya there!
A former member
Post #: 137
Heya,

I didn't get the email. I think when I went out of town to Gratefulfest I must have changed my settings so I only got email from organizers - so the box would not overflow. I can post but can you all post the info here - time you are meeting, etc? I can't make Mondays myself, unfortunately, but have fun!

ASSette Linda

And please - really, not QUEEN Ass - merely your humble ASSette servant.

And Elly, I TOTALLY dropped the ball about posting the 7/25 free concert. I am a TOTAL ASS. I am sorry!

Trouble - shall we go for the Fells Pt Art Loop again in September? Apparently August is vacation month for galleries - that is what they said down in Bethesda - of course it's the Friday of Labor Day weekend but I can't b'lieve EVERYone is heading out of town, and those of us without beach plans will need consoling. :)
Chang L.
user 9918413
Columbia, MD
Post #: 6
I'll be there shortly after 4. Maybe 4:15ish.