Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Thursday Crabcakes at Coco's Pub on Harford Road - what time would work?

Thursday Crabcakes at Coco's Pub on Harford Road - what time would work?

Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 138
Hi -

Just became aware of Coco's Pub on Harford Road in Baltimore and apparently they have crabcakes which are - of fabled reputation.

Thursday nights their crabcake platters are the special - 19.95. (Sorry - I love a good sale)

Sound good for a meetup? They are calling me back with advice on a maximum RSVP number and when we would have to RSVP by.

What is a good time which would best accommodate most ASSes? I have to be back home in Bel Air by 8:30 PM most Thursdays - earlier would be better for me, though I could always take a night off.

Another thought - am already taking 8/13 off to do Flicks on the Hill down by the American Visionary Art Museum - this could be a pre-event event - but again, we'd want to meet on the early side, say at 6 or not later than 6:30 so that we don't have to rush and still have a halfway decent viewing spot (unless some Flick ASSes would not also be Crabby ASSes - then they could save some spots for those who will double-dip that evening)

Sound off, ASS-rades. Let your voice be heard.