Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › A new chapter? (for the group and in life)...

A new chapter? (for the group and in life)...

Jeff
user 4148700
Group Organizer
Biddeford, ME
Hi ASSlets

Two quick questions for you:

1) Who in the group (trying to get a feel for numbers) is in the northern end of MD (eg close to Philly) and would join a chapter of this group that had Philly-based events? I may be starting a new group soon in the area and don't want my loyal fledgling members to feel left out.

2) Who in the group knows someone who knows someone, or IS someone, who can give me a lead on a temporary (hell, or permanent, if it's a good deal) place to stay in the Philadelphia area? I am transitioning from place to place to place, and am now going to be settled in the Philly area. It's always beneficial to reach out to one's network in time of need, no? Just looking for a one-bedroom or studio arrangement, apt, shared house, I'm open to options. And of course I have a cat. Kids and roomates and people in general are so 'yesterday'. It's all about the fur children.

READ to the end of the email (hm, perhaps I should have put this line first in the email) - do not feel the need to click reply and say 'Nope can't help you on either front'. I will assume 'no reply' means no news. Please don't email the group either, you can just reply to me directly.

Thanks
Chief ASS