align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Hey!! all ASSES!!

Hey!! all ASSES!!

A former member
Post #: 1
You ASSES Rock!! I know this is an antisocial group,,,but we need to get together and have some brewskies!! I am new to the area and want to meet some new peeps.tongue
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 3
You ASSES Rock!! I know this is an antisocial group,,,but we need to get together and have some brewskies!! I am new to the area and want to meet some new peeps.tongue

BAH HUMBUG!

wait ...... does that mean you'll buy the first round? Scrooge would never turn down something free!
A former member
Post #: 153
Would very much like to meet for some libations - my schedule for the next several days is a little tight with the end of the semester deadline looming 1/19.

I would definitely encourage you ASSes to set up a Houlihan's meetup for this coming Monday in Columbia. We have had good times there previously, all Margaritas are $5 and they have appetizer menu specials from 4-7. It's also VERY easy to reach from 95 - just to the west on 175 (I think that's the route - the one that takes you to the Columbia Mall), first exit onto 108, first right into a huge mall parking lot, and Houlihans is found by keeping to the right until you see it.

Since it's MLK Day, many are off. I would LOVE to think that I will be all done with my grades by then as they are due Tuesday AM, but previous experience with my bad self does not support that - however, if I knew there was a reward like a margarita in the company of ASSes, perhaps that would get my ASS in gear. (There's always a first time for everything)

If anyone would be willing to step up as an Event Organizer, let me know and I will set it up - then YOU will be able to edit the details, set RSVPs, the whole schmiel.

Lemme know. Linda
A former member
Post #: 13
I'm working on Monday, but I'd stop in for a margarita after work. I'd like to meet some of you ASSes, since I'm new to the group.
A former member
Post #: 2
LOL!!Mr.Bah Humbug !! You soooo funny,,,I would love to buy and treat everyone one all to rounds,If I had the phat cash!!tongueHA! I would love to meet some of you asses too. The more asses the merrier I say!! If any anti-social asses are on facebook feel free to find and add me,(Marie Schlesier)!! We are new to the area and would love to make some new ass friends .cool Do the ass network Thing!! Too funny ,I love it!! We will have to check out the Green Turtle sometime.
A former member
Post #: 3
Would very much like to meet for some libations - my schedule for the next several days is a little tight with the end of the semester deadline looming 1/19.

I would definitely encourage you ASSes to set up a Houlihan's meetup for this coming Monday in Columbia. We have had good times there previously, all Margaritas are $5 and they have appetizer menu specials from 4-7. It's also VERY easy to reach from 95 - just to the west on 175 (I think that's the route - the one that takes you to the Columbia Mall), first exit onto 108, first right into a huge mall parking lot, and Houlihans is found by keeping to the right until you see it.

Since it's MLK Day, many are off. I would LOVE to think that I will be all done with my grades by then as they are due Tuesday AM, but previous experience with my bad self does not support that - however, if I knew there was a reward like a margarita in the company of ASSes, perhaps that would get my ASS in gear. (There's always a first time for everything)

If anyone would be willing to step up as an Event Organizer, let me know and I will set it up - then YOU will be able to edit the details, set RSVPs, the whole schmiel.

We will have to work on this Linda Sounds great!!biggrin Marie

Lemme know. Linda

Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 4
LOL!!Mr.Bah Humbug !! You soooo funny,,,I would love to buy and treat everyone one all to rounds,If I had the phat cash!!tongueHA! I would love to meet some of you asses too. The more asses the merrier I say!! If any anti-social asses are on facebook feel free to find and add me,(Marie Schlesier)!! We are new to the area and would love to make some new ass friends .cool Do the ass network Thing!! Too funny ,I love it!! We will have to check out the Green Turtle sometime.

Hey Marie, I changed from Mr. Scrooge to Mr. Grumpy just for you. Not trying to change Mondays choice but for the future since it says you're in Columbia you and your hubby should try Looney's in Maple Lawn. Rt. 29 to right on Rt. 216 to right at Maple Lawn and it's on the left. I think it's the newest Looney's to open (one in Bel Air and one in Baltimore). Import drafts and bottles are $2.50 and domestics $2.00 during happy hour and most appetizers (which are a meal for me) are $5.99. Three appetizers and two import brews each between two with tip under $35 bucks.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hey Mr.Grumpy you are sooooo,,sweet!!LOL!! We will def. have to check it out!! Thanks for the info. I love checking out new places.
We need to get out and meet up with some of you asses, I hate beeing the new peeps in town. This cold weather is starting to get to this Cali chick!cool NO MORE SNOW!!!! Getting a bit mundane.
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 17
Hey Mr.Grumpy you are sooooo,,sweet!!LOL!! We will def. have to check it out!! Thanks for the info. I love checking out new places.
We need to get out and meet up with some of you asses, I hate beeing the new peeps in town. This cold weather is starting to get to this Cali chick!cool NO MORE SNOW!!!! Getting a bit mundane.

The best time is happy hour. It's on my way home from work so if you and the hubby decide to check it out, let me know ..... I'll try to stop by and bore you to death like any good A.S.S.
A former member
Post #: 5
Sounds good. we will be sure to do that.!! I can't believe the asses haven't organized an event for The Big Game this Sunday! After all this weather it would be great to have some nice good anti-social company,watch the game and meet some new people.

Don't worry about boring us,we are pretty easy going!!