addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Snowpocalypse

Snowpocalypse

Maya
user 8656478
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 2
This ASS laughed her ass off ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxiCxO5k0g

I'm thinking maybe he minored in theater?

If only there wasn't chatter about another storm tomorrow and then another over the weekend!
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 19
This ASS laughed her ass off ...

Don't hurt yourself! There's Indian food in your future.

I'm so bored I started spackling and sanding walls in my house to do painting. I HATE PAINTING.
I even was bored enough to look at some of the dog pictures on the Columbia Dogs on the Go meetup group site.
Now that's REAL boredom (oops sorry to the folks in my dog meetup group).

Maya
user 8656478
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 3
Thanks for the concern Joe.

I will be sure to keep myself safe and sound if for no other reason than to enjoy the Indian food that lurks in my future.

Hope that you watched the clip and lightened your boredom with laughter!
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 20
Thanks for the concern Joe.

I will be sure to keep myself safe and sound if for no other reason than to enjoy the Indian food that lurks in my future.

Hope that you watched the clip and lightened your boredom with laughter!

The clip was wonderful ........

But when you said you "laughed your A.S.S. off" I was wondering what you were going to sit on at the Indian meal.

I even have worse jokes then that!!
Maya
user 8656478
Brunswick, ME
Post #: 4
perhaps i should have been more precise for you .... tongue

laughed long enough to shave a couple few mms off my ass

as there is plenty to go around, it will be a while before where to sit or what to sit on becomes an issue

keep the jokes coming joe ... every chuckle helps

A former member
Post #: 16
I even was bored enough to look at some of the dog pictures on the Columbia Dogs on the Go meetup group site.

Hey! My dog, Malaika, is in those Columbia Dogs on the Go blizzard pictures! There are some great shots in there. Dogs didn't know what to make of this storm.
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 21

Hey! My dog, Malaika, is in those Columbia Dogs on the Go blizzard pictures! There are some great shots in there. Dogs didn't know what to make of this storm.

Actually, both my dogs are in the pictures so I am entitled as an official A.S.S. to make rude comments.
One of them is chowing down on snow and the other had enough and just flopped down. My back yard looks like "at the front" in WWI with all the trenches the two of them have created on their own.
P.S. Don't get me kicked out of Columbia Dogs on the go until I've done the Paws and Pastries (if it ever happens with this snow)!
A former member
Post #: 158
LOL, I love the Accuweather guys. They are one group of arm-waving, snow-mongering, weather-geeking meteorologists.

Can you IMAGINE if the models had shown them then what those "snow showers on Tuesday" were going to really morph into? LOL!!!!!!

Hmmmm...upon second viewing, I think I'm in love. I am so totally on this guy's page with respect to this forecast and its singular delivery.

Maya - you are a GEM to have found this and shared it here. I applaud your amazing good taste.

So I wonder if he's local. You think he'd come and talk to my Earth Science classes?
A former member
Post #: 38
Great vid. I laughed so hard I snorted and cried.

thanks for the weekend pep-perk!