Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › New Meetup: The SECOND Annual Anti-Social, Anti-Valentine's Day Meetup!

New Meetup: The SECOND Annual Anti-Social, Anti-Valentine's Day Meetup!

Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
YEAH, I'm annoying all of you with this to be sure the word gets out as soon as possible. If there's something you want to do - we'll figure out something - but send me your ideas and I'll set it up!

VALENTINE'S DAY. Yeah...right.

Announcing a new Meetup for The Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club!

What: The SECOND Annual Anti-Social, Anti-Valentine's Day Meetup!

When: Sunday, February 14, 2010 2:00 PM

Where:
I'm not sure yet
Will this let me
Enter a bogus address?, MD

So I totally procrASStinated on posting this. Sue me. It's been skittering about the fringes of my brain, but all this snow - well, so much for excuses.

Start time is negotiable, and I really don't know what or where.

ALL I KNOW IS - if you are truly an ASS, you probably DON'T have a date for Valentine's Day and therefore, what could be finer than the company of other (most likely also dateless) ASSes?

I also know that THE BLACK BALLOON will make a comeback.

Additionally, it would probably be good for us to descend on some hapless dining establishment - God FORBID their day would be complete without a motley band of ASSes stumping loudly and merrily through their doors.

Last year we had a baker's dozen. ASS Ben is demurring from laser tag - he says he gets too physical and doesn't wanna hurt anyone. But - what should we do? And where? Time runs short.

Shall we return to RedZone Laser Tag in Timonium, where it all began on 2/14/09?

Visit the US Conservatory in DC because we're jonesing to feel warm, humid air on our faces - and then to the Capitol lawn for a zesty session of snow-angel-making? Or perhaps to the Native American Museum?

Perhaps another day of pool and beer? Ice Skating? (No ice climbing gear allowed on the ice, even if it DOESN'T say so on the walls, LOL) BOWLING? A hike?

We could visit a nursing home or VA hospital and play cards/board games with residents? (we're kind of running short on planning time but anything's possible)

Let your opinions fly! I'm sure there is something bodacious we can get ourselves into.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 23
During the day - cant make it. At night? Absolutely...
A former member
Post #: 24

"We could visit a nursing home or VA hospital and play cards/board games with residents?"

I think this is a great idea.