addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › My big ASS introduction

My big ASS introduction

A former member
Post #: 39
Hiya

I didn't know if there was an "intro" thread so I figured I would just start my own.

I'm Erin and I'm an INFP. [group responds in expressionless monotone voice, "Hi Erin."]

Another ASS recommended this group to me so here I am. I hope to overcome my fear of irregular shaped peanut-butter M&Ms... oh wait- wrong group.

I live near Annapolis, but am up for traveling in order to fulfill my social-worker's requirement of interacting with other anti-socialians.

Typical things people want to know
Favorite color combination: Purple and yellow
Pets: 1 slobbering and shedding puppy
Toothpaste: Colgate (but the tube is almost out)
Amount of water consumed in a day: teaspoon to 8 cups varying on the day
Favorite movie (only one): Stuck on You
Food life-choice/style: vegetarian
Favorite key on the keyboard: the "open apple with the weird square that has circles on its edges" key

So there ya have it!

Hope to see you all at the next event. I will be unable to attend the Val event on Sunday as I'm traveling out of town for a bit of work.
Tom L
user 3268667
Westminster, MD
Post #: 1
Hi Erin,
That's interesting. I'm an ENFP, a member of 5% of the population. Just thought I'd pass that tidbit along...
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 22
Hey Erin,
Typical things people want to know - Being an A.S.S. I have no clue
Favorite color combination: Color blind and orange & black always works
Pets: Two Labs ..... eat better than me
Toothpaste: Bushmills Black Bush Irish ..... clean teeth and a buzz
Amount of water consumed in a day: Lots Niagra falls ....... ice water dilutes the alcohol
Favorite movie (only one): A Christmas Carol ..... Scrooge ... my hero
Food life-choice/style: vegetarian ..... yeah but eat seafood .... no land animals
Favorite key on the keyboard: there are actually keys on the keyboard? Wow! no wonder it didn't play when I just turned it on.

I am actually normal in most of my groups .................. but not this one!
Steve
user 8415938
Columbia, MD
Oooo, an introduction thread! I just have to get in on this . . .

My name is User 8415938, but some people call me Steve.

Important factoids about me

Favorite Color Combination: Blue and somewhat darker blue
Pets: 1 slobbering and shedding 8-year-old dog of dubious pedigree
Toothpaste: What is toothpaste? I have a toothbrush, isn't that enough?
Substances I am addicted to: Oxygen and water (and sometimes caffeine)
Favorite movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Favorite TV shows: Family Guy, Battlestar Galactica, and anything on the National Geographic Channel
Food life-choice/style: Omnivore (but no bananas; nasty!)
Favorite food: All things Indian (without spinach; nasty!) -- I guess I mean most things Indian...
Favorite pastimes: Bicycling, reading, and plotting world conquest

My Mac keyboard is defective -- it has the key with the weird square-and-circles thingy, but there's no apple symbol. I wonder if my warranty would cover having those keys replaced?...

I can be somewhat normal if I concentrate really hard at it, but why would I do that? I don't like normal people. Normal people are boring.
A former member
Post #: 16
Hi all!

I haven't gotten to attend a meetup with this group yet, so I thought I'd introduce myself here.

I'm Krista, and I am an INFP (with a borderline of INJF when I took the test recently, heh).

Important factoids about me

Favorite Color Combination: Black paired with red, pink, purple, or blue
Pets: None at present (have cat and dog allergies that developed as I got older), but grew up with cats, bunnies, a mouse, hermit crabs, lizards, fish, etc
Toothpaste: I tend to go for cinnamon flavored ones
Favorite movie: (the original) Texas Chainsaw Massacre (I'm a horror geek, though I appreciate tons of other genres)
Favorite TV shows: Simpsons, Mr Show, Kids in the Hall, Monty Python, Ren and Stimpy, Married with Children
Food life-choice/style: Vegetarian (I try to be a healthy one, at that!)
Favorite food: In this order - cinnamon buns, ice cream, pancakes
Favorite pastimes: watching movies, traveling, going to concerts, playing games, reading, being artsy/creative, hiking
PH
user 7738595
Upper Marlboro, MD
Like a lemming I must jump off the cliff too!!!

I'm Patrick and I'm an INFP/INTP (50/50 on the T/F). However, I don't really know what that means other than I=Introvert, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Favorite color combination: Purple and ... is there another color?
Pets: Dog died
Toothpaste: Kiss Me Mint Flavored Colgate Whitening
Amount of water consumed in a day: The cup doesn't say how many ounces it holds, but 3 or 4 times however many it is
Favorite movie (only one): I can't pick just one.
Food life-choice/style: Yes
Favorite key on the keyboard: Backspac
A former member
Post #: 163
How did I miss this? I am such an ASS.

M-B type: ENFP - wow, only 5% of the population, huh? I knew I was a rim-dweller.
Favorite color combination: Purple and teal blue.
Pets: Four cats: Che, Mini-Me, Parris and Lovisa
Toothpaste: Shaklee Meadow Mint (anybody cares about toothpaste? Really?)
Amount of water consumed in a day: 32-64 oz depending on how virtuous I'm being
Favorite movie (only one): Dogma
Favorite TV show: I don't watch TV. When I did, "whose line is it anyway?"
Food life-choice/style: Chocolate.
Favorite key on the keyboard: You know, I'm such a blonde I thought you all were talking about a PIANO. I've worn the letters off most of my keys. I've always liked the 7/& key. The & is the coolest symbol and someone was smart enough to put it with the 7.
Worst transgression: I am totally time-challenged and I am almost always late to stuff - some day I am going to beat this!
Personal Motto: Dust is a noun, not a verb.
Favorite things I love to say: "Masquerading as a normal person, day after day, is exhausting." "Groovy"
A former member
Post #: 18
I'm Tami and I'm an ISTJ (borderline INTJ).

I live in Ellicott City, but not near Rt. 40. I'm closer to Columbia, Elkridge, and Jessup.

Favorite color combination: Purple and more purple
Pets: an 8 yr. old Maltechon (Maltese/Bichon Frise mix) named Malalika (which means "angel" in Swahili)
Toothpaste: Crest with Scope
Amount of water consumed in a day: 6-8 cups/day
Favorite movie (only one): Snatch
Food life-choice/style: Omnivore
Favorite key on the keyboard: ^ - because it matches the point on my head

A former member
Post #: 47
Hey everyone... I'm Elly (can I play too?)

Fav color combo: Purple and Green
Pets: None at the time, but Cats rule!
Toothpaste: Crest, which reminds me, I'm almost out.
Amount of H2O consumed in a day: Hmmmm, I drink about 3 of those tiny little bottles of Deer Park. But I partake of coffee pratically non-stop so who really knows how much water I'm really drinking per day.
Fav Movie: When Harry Met Sally
Food life-choice/style: Junk and/or Veggie
Favorite key on the keyboard: * (just because)
A former member
Hi, my name is Robin and I'm a transplant from Minnesota. I've been living here for a little over a year and a half and was recently was made painfully aware of the fact that I barely know anyone so I'm getting outside my comfort zone to hopefully meet some new people. I loved the mission statement for the group and will probably (hopefully) fit right in if I can get over my current bout of shyness brought on by a recent break-up/move out that coincided with the snowstorm. Bad timing.

I live in Northern Virginia and I'm an INFP.

Favorite color combination: Pink and Green
Pets: A stinky yet adorable 6 1/2 pound Yorkie named "Moon Pie."
Toothpaste: The kind that stands up and has breath strips in it.
Amount of water consumed in a day: However much is found in coffee and red wine.
Favorite movie (only one): Beautiful Girls
Food life-choice/style: No red meat.
Favorite key on the keyboard: Delete key