align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Meet me at Tommy Joe's in Bethesda this Thursday!

Meet me at Tommy Joe's in Bethesda this Thursday!

A former member
Post #: 481
Hi everyone!

I would love to meet some members from the group. I'll be at Tommy Joe's in Bethesda this Thursday trying to raise money for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Wristbands are $5 at the door and instead of happy hour until 7, you get happy hour until 9. I'll be working the front door, so please stop by to say hi and talk!
A former member
Post #: 160
Meet up POSTED! I can't make this one, regretfully - I hope you DC ASSes and ASSettes will show up and support this cause (and enjoy happy hour). Darn, I wish I lived closer.