addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Field Trip to Meet Harry and Lloyd, Maryland Zoo's own ASSes!

Field Trip to Meet Harry and Lloyd, Maryland Zoo's own ASSes!

A former member
Post #: 161
So in the course of one's job as a teacher, you end up talking to a lot of different people at times, and today I was chatting with the Volunteer Coordinator at the Maryland Zoo about a student volunteer program.

Suddenly, remembering who I REALLY am, I asked her - are there any ASSes at the Maryland Zoo?

Well - she kept referring to them as "donkeys" until I explained my reason for asking. I could tell she was smiling for the rest of the call from her voice.

You see? The mere fact that we EXIST brings joy to the world. Hint that you might actually make a group appearance and - it's smiles all around.

The Zoo opens for the 2010 season on March 1. Anyone have a particular opinion as to when's the best time to plan a field trip to meet Harry and Lloyd? While we're there, we can look at the rest of the zoo as well.

So would anyone be interested? When do you want to go?