addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Just like facebook - does anyone ELSE hate this new look?

Just like facebook - does anyone ELSE hate this new look?

A former member
Post #: 164
I guess I'm going to have to figure out how to put it back. Unless anyone already knows. Then please speak up.

Of course if you people LIKE it - then - I don't know. I could try to like it but I might still hate it.
A former member
Post #: 48
We can't change it. At the top of the page, click on "New Features" the click on "Checkout Your Meetup Group's New View" and you can read all the NEGATIVE comments made by owners and user's (including me). Corporate Meetup doesn't care what we have to say. From what I've read from "Mark from Meetup", this new view is going to be jammed down our throats no matter how we feel.