align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Drinks tonight?

Drinks tonight?

Chang L.
user 9918413
Columbia, MD
Post #: 9
Just broke off a 1.5 yr relationship. Anybody want to meet up for a few drinks later in Columbia to do some man bashing?
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 36
....... Sorry, I just couldn't lay off this one!!

Just ended a 20 yr relationship. Anybody want to meet up for a few drinks later in Columbia to do some woman bashing?
Chang L.
user 9918413
Columbia, MD
Post #: 10
LOL! Hahahaha. Good one. I can do that too.

No takers? Ok. I can always watch a romantic comedy and do the cry/laugh. It's pretty classic, everybody does it in movies why not me?
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 39
LOL! Hahahaha. Good one. I can do that too.

No takers? Ok. I can always watch a romantic comedy and do the cry/laugh. It's pretty classic, everybody does it in movies why not me?

Well .... I'd show up with a few stipulations first; 1) I have to leave at 8:00, we old guys need our beauty sleep and besides my kids fret if I'm out late, 2) I'll listen to you but I get equal time to bash my ex, 3) I don't have to buy drinks, 4) I don't have to wear that stupid Grumpy T-Shirt like I did at the last happy hour. 5) I don't have to go all the way to Elkridge. (My stipulations are "just like a guy" aren't they!).

P.S. What's a romantic comedy ..... thought they were mutually exclusive (oops bashing the ex already).
P.P.S. Where's all the fun people ..... Sarah? Maya? Elly? Marie? Linda? Chris? James? Tami? etc etc.
A former member
Post #: 51
Oh, I'm here. You haven't said where you'd be meeting and I'm getting ready to leave work.

Maybe next time.
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 40
Elly,
Oh rats .... I was driving home and checked back in when I got here. Sorry to have missed you (even without the black balloon!) I'm reluctant to name a place because I'm almost in Montgomery county and don't do Columbia much. If it stays quiet I'm headed out at 5:00 anyway ..... but points west (Olney).
Dean
user 7472837
Reston, VA
Post #: 18
Just broke off a 1.5 yr relationship. Anybody want to meet up for a few drinks later in Columbia to do some man bashing?

Dear Ms. Chang Liu,
Please forget about this clown. Most men fall into one or more of the following categories: jerks, creeps, and punks. All they have appear to have on their lizard brains is sex , sports (more balls), cars, alcohol and "grilling". We may possibly attribute this to too much male testosterone and cheap beer, i.e. , they are insecure. Quite frankly, if I was a woman or a gay man, I would just puke. Consider seeking out a compassionate gentleman. Good luck!

~Dean
Chang L.
user 9918413
Columbia, MD
Post #: 11
LOL! You guys are funny. Good thing I left work early to frump or else I might have ended up getting drunk and saying things I actually want to say. But na, he's a good guy, it just was a misfit we are still terrific friends. Thanks for the support. I am going to talk to Linda about putting together a meet up for next week so we can bash someone- preferably the table next to us.

A former member
Post #: 52
Joe - there used to be some cool places out in Olney... I'm thinking of the Olney Ale House. Is it still open? I thought someone told me it had closed. Maybe you can ask Linda to do a meetup there (if it's still open). Maybe next Friday night? Weekends are much better for me.
Rebecca
user 3976910
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 4
I love my dog.