Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › car camping

car camping

A former member
Post #: 3
Anyone interested in car camping? For a trek, there's Sherando Lake outside Waynesboro in VA. Cool, mountain fed lakes away from the hub bub. Then there's the beach south of ocean city, which is a state park I believe. Crawl the boardwalk then somehow make it back to the campfire to roast some weenies.
Linda
Linda_G
Bel Air, MD
Post #: 166
Yup that's Assateague. There's also Cape Henlopen in DE north of OCMD. Sand fleas can be an issue as I remember, but it was a long time ago and there is NOTHING like staying up really late and walking the beach encounter the wild ponies. Does anybody know any place that has LOL hot tubs and Olympic sized swimming pools? Massage tables maybe, a spa? ACTUALLY - hot springs? Nothing like a REAL hot tub with mineralized waters. Now I'm missing Pagosa Springs Colorado again....waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh........

OK - got a hold of myself. SO all you camp-ASS-wannabe's, got ideas? When we go?
A former member
Post #: 4
A former member
Post #: 1
Count me in. I did this with another meet-up group last spring, and had a ball. The beach is good, but cool, mountain lakes with hot tubs, frosted drinks, and wooded trails sounds even better.
A former member
Post #: 3
Yup that's Assateague. There's also Cape Henlopen in DE north of OCMD. Sand fleas can be an issue as I remember, but it was a long time ago and there is NOTHING like staying up really late and walking the beach encounter the wild ponies. Does anybody know any place that has LOL hot tubs and Olympic sized swimming pools? Massage tables maybe, a spa? ACTUALLY - hot springs? Nothing like a REAL hot tub with mineralized waters. Now I'm missing Pagosa Springs Colorado again....waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh........

OK - got a hold of myself. SO all you camp-ASS-wannabe's, got ideas? When we go?

HA HA HA ROFL --- I remember sand flea problems in Delaware!!