addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › Why I like this group

Why I like this group

cyberfool
cyberfool
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 20
I just RSVPed for an outdoor movie with another group that shall remain nameless. Since it has not exactly been chilly lately, I put in my RSVP "Will this be air conditioned?". Someone actually responded reminding me that it is outside. So un-ASS-like. They just don't get my humor. I'm glad that wouldn't happen with this group.

Jack (aka Cyberfool)
A former member
Post #: 171
LOL. I think I must suggest a meetup for the Ice Rink at Patterson Park for next winter for said unnamed group. I can just see the looks on their faces now...as IF they deserve to consort with people of our ilk. (and I will leave it to the individual as to interpret that statement - but I know what I mean)
WalterB
WalterB
Silver Spring, MD
Post #: 30
Ice-skating in the winter? Come on! Everybody does that. Hardly an assinine activity.
Mid-summer is the obvious time for us to do that.
(Due to the overwhelmingly unanimous non-attendence at last summer's ice-skating meetup, I refuse to host it this year, (but just for that reason we should definitely do it again this summer.))
A former member
Post #: 12
Cyberfool,
I'm with you. People who don't get my jokes are not worth being antisocial to.
A former member
Post #: 13
WalterB,
I tried to go to summer ice skating in Rockville last year, but missed it. Would love to go. They use plastic ice. Can't imagine it.
A former member
Post #: 14
Remember, today is the last day of the first of your life.