addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Anti-Social Social (ASS) Club Message Board › we need a newhappy hour

we need a newhappy hour

Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 74
linda, we need a new happy hour!!!1
A former member
Post #: 52
Agreed...what location though?
Columbia? Ellicott City?
I had a meet up at Union Jacks last week and it was a blast...plenty of room and really good happy hour prices plus great English Beer.
Elizabeth
user 7989398
York, PA
Post #: 1
Yes, please.
I had a dream about an ASS meetup at a karaoke bar.
A former member
Post #: 174
The ASS meetup at a Karaoke bar might could be that place Chang had us go to a while back. It was down in Columbia. So hey, I now work at Montgomery Park and I get off work at 6. Where would be easy to get to, which you, my wonderful ASS friends, would be willing to join me for a little decompression time some evening? (Free food, good beer, you know)
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 76
pleas schedule a hh somewhere/sometime. there is a small dumpy place at the intersection of 103& 104 called T-bonz that does beer samplers and has a nice selection. i watched the ravens lose there last sunday. another great place is the judges bench on main street ellicot city, the advantage being there are 3/4 other decent pubs a short walk from there so a pub crawl is possible.
joe.
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 77
we need a holiday happy hour.
A former member
Post #: 57
Union Jacks in Columbia?
A former member
Post #: 61
Union Jacks sounds good. When?
A former member
Post #: 27
Is Union Jack's in the space where That's Amore used to be?
Joe
user 11029381
Highland, MD
Post #: 78
Yes, please.
I had a dream about an ASS meetup at a karaoke bar.
sounds like more of a nightmare to me!