add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The DC Explorers Message Board › Event Cancellation

Event Cancellation

user 10242786
Group Organizer
Bethesda, MD
All I'm sad to say that we'll have to cancel the AFAC volunteer event tomorrow. We had several participants drop out the last couple of days and believe it or not I myself ended up with a second degree ankle sprain after a simple after dinner walk last night.

Cheridan I'm sending positive energy toward you for your healing and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Judy, since you were the last one to hang in there with your yes RSVP I have a pair of tickets to the October 10 Redskins game that I'd like to give you. I'll email the details.

I'll work directly with AFAC to smooth things over but not to worry all, these things happen. Look for some new events coming up soon.

Until then keep exploring.