Please join us for this special wine dinner Tuesday, October 29, 2013 featuring 3 Wines with 3 Food Courses.
Local wine expert Hermes Ortiz from International Wine Imports will be guiding us through the tasting and describing each wine.
Each guest will enjoy 3 full glasses of Wine!
7:00 PM Check In
7:20 PM Sit-down Dinner Begins
First Course (choice of one)
- Appetizer of the day
- Soup du jour
- Escargot & Wild Mushroom Pot Pie, sundried tomato, fines herbs and leeks
- Sterling Beef Carpaccio with garlic aioli, crostini, herb confetti, virgin oil and arugula salad
- Crispy Thai Calamari Salad in sweet chili dressing with veggie slaw, egg roll crisps & baby greens
- Banana Lime Grilled Shrimp with sweet mashed potatoes, crispy fried plantains and tropical fruit salsa
- Kobe Beef Meatballs, wasabi mashed potatoes, stir fry vegetables & mosaic of sauces
- Orechietti Pasta Bolognese, sweet Italian sausage, plum tomatoes, basil, garlic and parmesan
- Classic Café Maxx Caesar salad, garlic croutons, Reggiano parmesan, extra virgin olive oil
Main Course (choice of one)
- Today’s main course special, as per market availability
- Chicken Milanese with tomato & basil, parmesan and Mediterranean arugula salad
- Three Peppercorn Crusted Pork Tenderloin with blue cheese au gratin potatoes & roasted vegetables- Sweet onion crusted yellowtail snapper, Madeira butter, scallion mashed potatoes and gaufrette potatoes
- Black & Red Raspberry Glazed Breast of Duck, goat cheese & chive risotto, seasonal vegetables
- Shrimp & Lobster Enchilada, salsa Verde, jack cheese, sour cream, scallions, black olive and tomato
- Banana Chip & Nut Crusted Fish of the day, sweet mashed potatoes, tropical fruit salsa & plantain chips
- Chicken Penne Pasta “a la vodka” in tomato rose sauce with baby peas, pancetta, parmesan & herbs
Dessert (choice of one)
- Bread pudding of the day
- Key lime pie with blueberry sauce
- Tropical carrot cake with pineapple cream cheese
- Fallen chocolate soufflé cake with ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Apple tart with cinnamon ice cream and caramel sauce
- Double caramel flan
Wines (Details coming soon)
Each guest may choose a total of 3 full glasses of wine.
You may choose one glass of each wine or all 3 may be the same.
It's your choice!!
Space is very limited.
Wine Dinner cost is $75 plus 6% tax & 20% gratuity.
*$10 Non Refundable Deposit must be paid in advance by Thursday October 24th.
Balance must be paid at restaurant minus $10 deposit.
(guest must pay individually for any additions to the set menu)
RSVP and Pay:
Menu & Wine are subject to change without notice.
*Consumer Advisory: Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase the risk of food borne illnesses, especially if you have certain medical conditions.