addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Grove Message Board › Show and Tell Meetup @ The Grove

Show and Tell Meetup @ The Grove

A former member

Thank you for signing up for our meetup tomorrow (Thursday) at the Grove in New Haven. I am looking forward to this meetup as it is the first one of its kind that we have offered. The idea is for you and others to bring with you an idea or a tool/resource that you have discovered that might help others.

Innovation flows from inspiration and this meetup is structured in such a way as to allow people to share "something that is working" and in doing so we all are inspired.

Fast fluid ideas at the Grove....that's what makes the Grove a great place for all.

See you tomorrow,

Ken Janke

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey, it was nice meeting you guys tonight. For those of you that are interested in testing out the prototype I'm working on, check out Questlr.com (I think i fixed the login errors ;) feedback is appreciated. If you're willing to share your own projects, goals, or stories I'll be happy to provide you with my own feedback and assistance.

Thanks,
Brian