addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Grove Message Board › Wanted: Website designer who is expert in Adobe Fireworks

Wanted: Website designer who is expert in Adobe Fireworks

Joe B.
JoeBurros
Springfield, MA
Post #: 3
Wanted: Website designer who is expert in Adobe Fireworks and has experience in delivering designs for production. I have a design that I am working on and want to make sure that it is properly prepared for the development company that is going to build the website. I am needing guidance in converting my Fireworks files into the files that the development company will require to build the site. If you are this person or know of someone who can help me do this please contact me.
Contact Joe Burros at 646-410-7174 at Eight Stages Inc.
Or email jbcello@gmail.com