addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › "Satan's Harvest" casting

"Satan's Harvest" casting

A former member
Post #: 17
Hi, I'm arranging taped auditions for this upcoming project shooting here May 9 through 28th. It is SAG low budget. Several Lead roles, supporting roles & extras. There is a complete breakdown on the message board for the N. O. film industry meetup. If anyone is interested, please email me a headshot & resume to or to Debra, production coordinator at

We'd LOVE to cast this film locally.

Debra W.
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 1
Hi All!! This is Debra... I thought I would go ahead and copy Laura's breakdown from the message board on the N.O. film industry meetup here. Good luck, and here it is in it's entirety:

The story line is that Satan has returned to claim for himself the souls of well as those who have pledged their allegiance to his evil agenda. It's up to a handful of good people to make sure his efforts are diminished...

Cast breakdown:

Professor Innana, striking 20ish to 40ish female, dark features (lead)

Sheriff Mac: Provential, good-looking 40ish male (lead)

Rebecca: Mac's daughter (lead)

Officer Helen: Attractive southern female, early 40s (lead)

Deputy Reed: early 30s male, irreverant (lead)

Faux Satan/Harold: College-aged male, evil (lead)

Jake: Satan's clean-cut college-age protege (lead)

Amy: Attractive, female 20s (lead)

Carrie: 20s, pretty female

Undertaker: male

Judge: No nonsense male

Nora: Dominant female, attractive 20s

Vivian & Wanda: Goth college girls

Debbie: Shy, attractive college girl

Brian: male 30s, mortician

Aunt Anna: 80s female

There will be lots of college type extras as well as goth extras. We've asked Pentacle Films to cast this film LOCALLY!!!! I'm arranging taped interviews with the producers and casting directors to start next week. Please email headshot & resume to me at or to Debra at

We are still interviewing for lots of key crew positions, as well as for some paid PA & driver positions. We will welcome intern PAs as well.

Good response and work on this project will lead to future work on the next project for July.

Looking forward to hearing from all interested.
A former member
Post #: 19
As of Sunday, April 17, Pre-production has been halted . One of the producers is gravely ill in New York. Everything is on hold until this matter is resolved. I should have an update in about a week and will pass along info as soon as possible. I appreciate everyone's interest and response. Until later,

Laura Singelterry
Pentacle Films
"Satan's Harvest"confused
A former member
Post #: 21
As of 5-2-05 I will not have an update on a restart date for this project for at least a month. The producer who was ill continues to improve. I appreciate everyone's response, enthusiasm, and interest . I'll continue to push for this project to have as much local input as possible. I wish everyone well & hope you have a great summer.

Laura Singleterry
Pentacle Films
A former member
Post #: 3
If and when this project gets back on track, will those of us who've already submitted resumes and headshots still be considered for this project?