addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE 2 - CASTING CHILDREN (9-11 Years Old)

BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE 2 - CASTING CHILDREN (9-11 Years Old)

Wayne Douglas M.
WDMorgan
Group Organizer
Metairie, LA
Post #: 112
Hello everyone,

I am compiling a list of 100 children (minimum age 9 years to 11 years maximum - birth certificate or proof of birth will be needed-any race, gender) to submit to Lisa Saab for the production "BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE 2". The children will be paid and will also have the opportunity to see Martin Lawrence in person. I do not have the specific pay or the hours that the children will be needed but the date they will be needed is WEDNESDAY MAY 18th. The list will be on a first come first served basis. The first 100 names submitted to me will be the names I submit to Lisa. There is no audition and photos are not necessary (but are welcome). If you are interested please email me at casting@thehurdcastingnetwork.com. Be sure to include First and Last name of the child, Parents name, phone number and email (if you have one) and the exact age of the child as of May 18th 2005, and be sure to list the childs birthdate as well and also the childs ethnicity. Once I receive the full 100 (and the list is filling up quickly) then I will forward the list to Lisa and they will contact you with the specific details. Please pass this on to any of your friends and family or neighbors with children. Thank you.

Wayne Morgan
President/CEO
The HURD Casting Network
www.thehurdcastingnetwork.com
wayne.morgan@thehurdcastingnetwork.com­

"Helping yoU Reach Dreams"

Have you heard about the HURD?
A former member
Post #: 26
BIG MOMMAS HOUSE 2 - OPEN CASTING CALL -- 05.11.2005
BIG MOMMAS HOUSE 2 - OPEN CASTING CALL There will be an open casting call May 11th thru May 13th from 10 am to 2 pm at 800 Distributors Row, Suite 107 in Harahan, Louisiana. Please bring a self photograph. Filming is set to begin May 18th in New Orleans.

Taken from LaFilm.org