align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 10
Please do not waste your money or even attempt to look into this so-called 'acting school.' They are a rip-off. Classes aren't worth taking. They will blow up your head about you having lots of potential, but in reality, they just want to mooch off of your money. I have been a victim, and although I may not be getting my money back, I will expose them in the long run. Be careful with all of these so-called acting/modeling schools. The only legit one out there is the actor's studio, told to me by a respected and well-known screenwriter named Pam Fuller. Break a leg ppl! wink
Jessica L.
jessicaluebe
Metairie, LA
Post #: 6
Thank you very much...You should report them to the BBB......they have had alot of issues with the San Diego office. I was very close to writing that check when I read the stuff about San Diego.
A former member
Post #: 10
I actually did report them to the BBB, and I hope my report shows up under their business. They wrote their own letter defending themselves, but it was all BS anyway. I did leave a report @ ripoffreport.com. At least I know my report will stay on there. I wish I could have read all of the bad reports before I signed any contracts with that place. Oh well, we all make mistakes, and we can just learn from them. I'm glad to hear you didn't sign that check!