addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 14
Hi All,

I want to know if any actors out there are interested in getting together to work on our skills. If so, please email me.

Thanks,
Jessica Dwyer
j_dwyer@charter.net
http://jessicadwyer.a...­
Richard
rormem
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 4
I am interested. In past years I have attempted to get fellow students from the Baton Rouge Little Theatre to continue studies after taking short acting courses,but without success.
At the moment I am mostly interested in cold reading on video camera.

Richard Martin

rormem@yahoo.com
A former member
Post #: 17
I think working on camera would be awesome, but I don't have one. It would be a really good idea to for each person in the group to have a VHS Tape to record each meeting....then they could see how they improved.
A former member
Post #: 1
I think I would also be interested. I haven't had a chance to take any classes yet.
Jendayi
Jendayi1
Baton Rouge, LA
Post #: 4
Sounds great (as it is getting more and more difficult for me to drive to New Orleans every week).
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Jessica,

You can count me in, if time allows. smile
A former member
Post #: 22
I can do it if it is in new orleans. I have some excersizes to contribute.
A former member
Post #: 19
It would be great if someone had a video camera to use......we practice on camera and see ourselves improve over the course of time.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey jessica,
I just wanted to say hey! Met you at the acclaim workshop and we went to the Blue Banana. I bet there are places where yall could rent video gear from. Check the Yellow pages they should have that type of stuff listed.biggrin