The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › Pirates of the Carribean II & III

Pirates of the Carribean II & III

Jessica L.
jessicaluebe
Metairie, LA
Post #: 20
Hey Everyone,

I heard throught the rumor mill that PotC will be filming some scenes here soon. I found the following casting info.
======================================­========================
Casting for Pirates Of The Caribbean
Pirates Of The Caribbean II and III will begin production March 2005
and shoot thru the end of the year.
Pirates Casting Hotline is: (818) 725-2905
If you were unable to attend the open casting call you may mail in a photo.

Please follow the instructions below for mailing in your submission.

Do not mail an 8x10 photo UNLESS it has a current color photo attached to it. We do not cast from headshots alone--please do not waste your photo and postage by sending us an 8 x 10 alone. In fact, a headshot is not required at all. You can attach a digital, 35mm or preferably a Polaroid to your headshot and include the following information.

Name, Address
Home Phone, Work Phone, Cell Phone,
Pager & Emergency Contact

We will not call your agent to hire you as an extra so we do not need your agent or manager’s number.

Height, Weight, Coat size, Dress size,
All measurements & shoe size
Special abilities
Any acting experience
Dates available to work (and dates that you are definitely not available.)

Please make sure your submission is stapled. Do not send anything registered or certified mail that requires a signature also there is no need to send your submission overnight or priority mail.

Please write the role you are submitting for on the front of the envelope

Sande Alessi Casting
13731 Ventura Blvd.
2nd Floor
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
Attn: Pirates of the Caribbean
A former member
Post #: 2
Where can I find out about the roles they are casting for? I called the hotline after 9pm Friday night and the voice message I heard was for those already cast.
T J T.
crazybill
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 12
I called the number. Not much information for those of us wanting to get in.
A former member
Post #: 27
I called the hotline # this AM saturday the 14 th. No mention of coming to La. just about going to some island in the Caribbean Sea. On production weekly I thought I read where it is being filmed in San Diego, CA. In your info you said date of March ? This is May..... elton