The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › Dukes of Hazzard - Baton Rouge viewing and Celebration

Dukes of Hazzard - Baton Rouge viewing and Celebration

Wayne Douglas Morg...
WDMorgan
Group Organizer
Metairie, LA
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi everyone.....

I would like you to be a part of the Louisiana Public Premiere for The Dukes of Hazzard. This event will be held this Friday, August 5th at Rave Theatre in Baton Rouge. The Rave has special permission to use 6 of their 16 screens to dedicate to Dukes on Friday Night. There will be about 20 cars from the Movie on display in the parking lot as well as a couple General Lees, WAFB TV will be broadcasting their news! show from the Theatre...live, WFMF Radio will be doing a live Broadcast, and Louisiana Actors with credited roles will get to walk the Red Carpet and sign autographs. In other words this is the place you want to be Friday night. Action starts at 6 pm. with the Premiere going off at 7-8 and lots of cool things. The price of admission is only a movie ticket. You may want to call ahead to find out how much the tickets cost.

Where.......Rave Theatre....16040 Hattaras Ave. (I-12 @ O'Neal)..753-2744 info, tickets 753-2710..

When.....Friday night .....6-8 pm......Baton Rouge, LA.....

What......The Louisiana Premiere of Dukes of Hazzard.......

Rave Cinema is a huge complex with 16 state of the art screens.......Please help make this a huge success....National press may also attend....so don't miss out!!!!

Please feel free to pass this on. Thank you and I will see you there.

YEEEEE HHAAAAWWWWW.